Voor een internationaal opererende organisatie is DEP WORKS op zoek naar een:
Resource Sharing Specialist – Benelux (PMO / Project Management Ondersteuning)
(fulltime / 5 dagen | zzp opdracht of via DEP WORKS op basis van detachering)
(het Gooi / project tot 1 januari 2022 – mogelijk langere periode)
Ervaring bij voorkeur opgedaan op IT-projecten (implementatie). De afdeling is betrokken bij de verkoopfase (plan van aanpak implementatieproject), werkt samen met klanten (levering, implementatie en oplossingen) en houdt zich bezig met het oplossen van issues en het bieden van klantondersteuning. Tot de werkzaamheden behoren het bewaken van het budget en de planning, de projectadministratie en het facturatie proces. Verantwoordelijk voor onderstaande werkzaamheden binnen ‘project administratie’, ‘budgetten & project control’, ‘rapporteren’, ‘ondersteunen van de resource planning’ en ‘facturatie’:
The Resource Sharing Specialist works in the Consulting department within Professional Services. Professional Services work together with customers and partners on the implementation of software and solutions. They are involved in the sales phase by, for example, drawing up a plan of approach for the implementation process or managing a “proof of concept”. Then they take care of the delivery and actual implementation of the solutions to the customer, consisting of preparing the customer environment, installing and integrating of the specific software and resolving issues. In addition, they offer services to support the customer in the use of specific solutions, through assistance, training, education and certification processes. Professional Services Netherlands work together with the office in Belgium in the Benelux sub-region, as well as with the office in France in the West Europe region.
The Resource Sharing Specialist is responsible for resource allocation on a large number of consulting projects, supporting the operational processes in the organization. He/she is the point of contact for consultants, project managers, engagement managers, consulting managers, customers, partners, for all resource allocation questions related to these projects. He/she reports to several managers. He/she works in close collaboration with Consulting Operations Specialists who are responsible for other operational processes such as: sales of projects, project administration, invoicing, monitoring budgets, forecasting and reporting.
The candidate will be responsible for resource allocation in Consulting department in Benelux; another Resource Sharing Specialist is responsible for France.
The job is based in the Dutch office in het Gooi; a balance between onsite work and remote work (home office) will evolve depending on business needs and on sanitary constraints due to the current Covid-19 situation.
The candidate will be responsible for the following activities.
- Resource management
- Processing the resource requests
- Supporting the planning of resources
- Facilitating resource assessment activities
- Chairing resource allocation meetings and keeping track of actions and decisions
- Optimizing resource allocation
- Liaising with colleagues outside of Benelux and/or partners when international and/or external resources must be involved
- Liaising with customers to agree on defined planning
- Processing of the planning in the resource allocation and project administration systems
- Communicating the outcomes of the planning process to consultants and managers
- Supporting the contract administration and allocation of third parties
- Supporting the administrative onboarding of internal and external consultants on projects
- To be eligible for this position you have the following:
- HBO working and thinking level, at least four years of work experience of which at least three years relevant work experience, in project environment,
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in an international setting
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team, to manage a variety of tasks at the same time, be customer minded, solution-oriented and have a team-oriented approach
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, at both local and regional levels
- Ability to give attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively with customers, both external and internal
- Ability to deal with constantly changing environment, to analyze business problems, to design solutions and develop plans for improvement
- Excellent proficiency in the Dutch and English languages, spoken and written. French would be a plus.
- Demonstrated interest and good understanding of financials and figures
- Demonstrated ability to use new systems and software
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
The Resource Sharing Specialist has the following internal and external (3rd party, intercompany) resources that she/he does resource allocation for:
- Internal NL: 21 / External NL: 50 / IC NL: 22
- Internal BE: 17 / External BE: 14 / IC BE: 13
Please send your resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org o.v.v. 21-026-RSS-PMO.
Keywords: #PMO, #SharePoint, #DAX, #MSOffice, #project, #budget, #planningsproces, #contractadministration # ResourceSharingSpecialist # Resourceplanning #Ordina
|Vacature categorie||OFFICE & MANAGEMENT|