For a client in the Eindhoven region we are looking for a freelnance (zzp) PMO with a background in process improvement, preferably within foodservice or retail processes.
PMO (foodservice or retail processes)
(Regio Eindhoven | 40 hours | freelance | 6 month – possibly longer | start preferable asap)
- Support program management in the implementation of complex IT-and business change programs, derived from clients business strategy and linked to key priorities.
- Specifically support the Head of PMO and program managers with Program management and PMO management supporting tasks (reports, scope management, planning, resource management, budget management, risk management, etc.) to ensure that these are executed appropriately within the programs to realize the intended changes on time and within budget.
- Responsible for the accurate and proactive execution of program (portfolio) management support tasks.
- Using your program support expertise to ensure that program and control processes are executed efficiently and accurately.
- Advise and support program managers in setting up and executing program processes such as preparing and holding (program) management meetings, preparing status reports, scope management, planning, resource management, budget management and risk management and where necessary developing and maintaining the related standards.
- Advise and support the head of PMO with the preparation and maintenance of the portfolio management processes, reports and related consultations.
- Responsible for collecting and properly archiving formal deliverables of programs as determined in advance in consultation with the program managers.
- Advise and support the head of PPM and head of PMO in preparing, participating and holding departmental meetings and executing department management tasks.
- Keep an eye on the dependencies between the various PPM components (BPM-PM-PMO) and ensure that knowledge and information is shared in an appropriate manner.
- Manage and contribute to the continuous development of standards and methodologies for program management/PMO support.
- Support the head of the department and the PPM communication manager in further propagating the PPM approach and processes to the organization.
Job requirements and experience
- Experience as a PMO.
- Experience with project management standards Prince2, PMP, IPMA (is a plus).
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma (is a plus).
- Strong in communication management; accurate and effective.
- Familiar with document management and collaboration tools (e.g. MS TEAMS / SharePoint).
- Experience in organizational change processes.
- Background in process improvement, preferably within foodservice and/or retail processes.
- Good command of Dutch and English.
Location Noord-Brabant, but most of the time work from home. Expect to return to partly on-site work somewhere in the comming month.
If you’re interested in this position, please send u your resume by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Vacature categorie||OFFICE & MANAGEMENT|