Our client is a start up comany with a mission to accelerate the global transition towards sustainable energy and transportation by creating a safe, scalable and environmentally friendly alternative to petrol and diesel vehicles. Founded in 2014, they have grown their company with over 45 agile thinkers, building high-end electric transportation. For this company DEP WORKS is looking for an:
Office Manager (zzp of uitzendbasis)
(Start date Monday 15th March | parttime, 24 hours | 3 month | Amsterdam)
They are currently working on an app, the first product to demonstrate that city mobility can be clean, and deeply integrated with technologies that connect us. Since the company is growing fast, they’re now looking for an Office Manager to join their team at the HQ in Amsterdam.
You are a hands-on person who wants to get things done. Your responsibilities will range from picking up the phone, to making sure our office is fully functional, to approving invoicesand managing the relationships with some of our vendors.
As the company is a start-up, you’ll find yourself in an environment of continuous improvement. You are a hospitality hero and will always look for ways to make the lives of your colleguas better and easier. You are an efficient and organized person who doesn’t stress easily and is a true spider-in-the-web (how cliché, right? :)).
- Answer and redirect incoming phone calls to the general line;
- Track and redirect incoming post to the appropriate person;
- Keep office supplies in stock and the office tidy;
- Liaise with several office suppliers for general office purchases;
- Assist with keeping the office safe in line with COVID-19 regulations
- Support in providing the best offboarding experience for our colleagues;
- Assist HR in facilitating a happy and efficient working environment.
- Health & Safety
This is the right role for you if:
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Office Management role, preferably in a
- start-up environment;
- The Google Suite should hold no secrets for you;
- You speak English fluently; Dutch is a plus;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are well-organized and you can easily adapt to change.
About the culture:
With several nationalities, they’re proud of their diversity and excited to work alongside a team with a vision for a greener future. They work very hard, but they have fun and take care of one another as well. They have ping pong battles and they have a cold beer on Fridays to kick off the weekend. Curious to find out more about this position? E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref. 21-112-MOB.
|Vacature categorie||OFFICE & MANAGEMENT|