Project Management Officer / PM Support
(Amsterdam | 01 December 2020 | 6 to 12 month | contract / zzp)
Provide program and project management support
- Acting as an interface between Program Management and banking team.
- Central contact person for the project team and project management.
- Central organization and coordination of information.
- Development and Establishment of standards and routines.
- Initiating resource requests, Support resource searches and support with contract preparation.
- Follow up on the onboarding process and also offboarding process.
- Support project management in planning process (budget, costs and resources).
- Check and approve weekly time tracking.
- Close exchange with WK program PMO.
- Answering all financial requests (actuals and forecast) coming from the controlling department and from business side.
- Support project management with submitting project status to the management board.
- Adapt the tools (mainly in excel) to changing circumstances.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Experience as Team Assistant
- Basic understanding of financial or accounting transactions
- Preferable experience in a banking surrounding
Knowledge & qualification:
- MS Office, advanced knowledge in MS Excel
- Basic understanding of project administration
- Structured working method
- Ability to maintain a central overview
Currently work is mostly remote for local resources as well. For 2021 expect to return to on-site work in Amsterdam (onsite bi-weekly would be helpful). Starting the first of December 2020 for 3 or 4 Days a week till July 2021 and probably for a longer period.
If you’re interested in this position, please send u your resume by mail to Marco de Pagter (email@example.com) or give u a call 020 – 636 0500).
|Categorie||OFFICE & MANAGEMENT|